THOUGHTS 2019

Things are changing

It's been a while and I wish my mind was stronger to brush things off, but sometimes it can’t be helped. And the only way I can deal with things is to write about them. Even if I do it poorly, causing even more confusion to others, or if people around me – that know me in person – tell me it’s not worth my time. I know it myself, yet it affects me mentally and I must get my thoughts out.

Since my dad passed away last year, I feel the glimpse of my heart is falling apart. In Addition, I never feel hated a person in my entire life. Like legitimately can't forget someone broke my heart apart. And doesn't have any tendency to apologize at all. Things keep going on when I'm not happy about what I'm doing. My job was a mess, and for couples years I was thinking about how I'm gonna build my career if I still stick myself in a safe zone. Until...

1. Let Myself Out



There's a good sign that put me to where I stand right now. I finally quit my comfortable job and grab an opportunity to be a full-time writer. It's obvious my love for writing is unstoppable. I started writing since I was in high school for this independent blog and become a part-time writer 3 years ago for a lifestyle blog. I thought it stops there, but it isn't. I was so nervous to grab this career-wise but now I'm happy.

2. More Gateway!



1.1 Sarawak with kiddos

My entire life feels like Penang is the coolest city in Malaysia. Turns out Kuching is currently my favorite. The ambiance, the culture, the food (hella delicious & cheap). I want to discover more, the deeper culture & places. We were here because of my lil sis convocation. What makes me impressed is The Golden Bridge. Very fascinating architecture and near the bridge we can watch exclusive ‘Musical Fountain’. I love how amazing the show. It’s a unique & beautiful. I was hesitated going here but I’m glad I was able to join both of my lil sis & lil bro. Will coming again for sure!




1.2 Random Malacca Trip

One of those day when your sister decided to jump into the car and tag along her sis, lil bro and mom. Strolling around and playing tourist Malacca town for a Souffle Pancake. That seems about right?





1.3 KL with Alin

Felt a bit flat the last couple of months, so a little galavant to Kuala Lumpur with Alin was just what I needed! Again playing tourists in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur. Visited Museums and eating like a lot.



1.4 Terengganu for a Wedding!

Well, the main point is a wedding but actually, we were most excited about the food and visiting Drawbridge. East coast is another nibble food paradise. Almost our entire trip is stopping side road stalls and buying more snacks. Well, a guilty pleasure never kills.



3. Wind-Down With More Arts Junks

My biggest embroidery project; proud and glad. I received an order for a whole bunch of embroidery and hoop arts for a restaurant deco. Spend a month to finish up every detail. Good experience and biggest flex proudest of. Then, of course, more arts junks I created. Shafiq bought me a palette for my birthday and I don't know what disaster more I cause. Pretty much what's goin on in my head. 



4. I'm Engaged!

After 5 years of knowing each other flaws and good, we finally tie the knot as a fiance. Feels surreal because my previous relationship is quite a mess and I never feel love like this. I admit, I always pretend to love and feel pity for others and causing self-destruction. Well, it's true that most people say to befriend first and the feeling will come later on. One step closer. InsyaAllah.


That's all for 2019. Next journey for the upcoming 2020 with more gratitude and enchanted.

Comments