#3GeniesInTheTree



 For this time of gateway, I knew I wanted to do something special, out of the ordinary and something neither of us had ever done before. I did read Zoella’s blog before and it comes to the idea about treehouse which is something I’d never thought about. I sat and looked them up and I booked us in for 2D 1N at Rainforest Tree House, near the Gunung Pulai and only an hour and a half drive away from JB. Gunung Pulai is probably familiar to us but I’d never imagine that they got an interesting place to stay (Tree House) and experience the surrounding before. Not to mention the fact it was surrounded by beautiful woodland. As someone who always says the beach is one of the most relaxing places to be but somehow now I have a new love for forests. We parked the car up outside reception and I called up Mr Ah Yoa and told him that we arrived. It’s as you would imagine a typical treehouse, which most Orang Asli (probably) or George from ‘George of the Jungle’ movie live and it situated in the forest with beautiful views out onto the trees. Definitely, something you’d find yourself playing in as a child (or imagine).


 The treehouse itself was absolutely amazing. I mean it may not have everything you could ever need but still the thing that compulsory like a personal toilet, fan, plug cable, beds and ‘kelambu’ have to provide. One thing I did take into consideration when booking this, was that I wanted it to be a place that we could some activities instead just sitting around doing nothing.
Luckily we experienced a lil wild activity and surround with other groups of people that also stayed at the Treehouses, but I honestly think regardless of the time of year, these treehouses are great little getaway homes.



 At night, we’ve been told to come to the hall for having dinner and listening to lil briefing about safety and guidance about the Treehouses. The relaxed ambience of the hall area, that has a pleasant touch of art and nature. As been told by Mr Ah Yoa, the Treehouses itself have their own concept that not just for human to interact with nature but also keep the environment and habitat of wildlife to care for. 






 On the next day we were there, we were waking up around 6 am having morning walk and explore the forest whilst waiting for sunrise and breakfast time. The walk was amazing and a bit challenging, of course, because of the lack of light but I still though that kind of experienced somehow stimulate a passion for our sense.





I would totally recommend staying at Rainforest Tree House for a much-needed getaway. Although a little more on the pricey side depending on how much people for each Tree House, I felt that they really got everything soo right. Local Usher team and Mr Ah Yoa were very accommodating and their customer service and attention to detail was spot on. They made our special stay feel so much more special and everybody was friendly and very helpful. For more info for the place, do check em out!

 




Location: Rainforest treehouse, Jalan Air Terjun, Kg. Sri Gunung Pulai

CLICK DOWN THE LINK ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR FULL VIDEO!
xx

Comments