Hobby, Also Gain Money.

Embroidery Nuts.

I love seeing people doing art and what caught my attention is embroidery art. There is something very special about being submerged in someone else’s arts. There's no harm to try and I've been doing this hobby-ish since last year. 


Starting from hobby to unexpected request among friends. I'm so happy people actually enjoyed my amateur artwork. 





Lil sis requested embroidery on my late dad's bucket hat
Last month, I receive an order from my friend. Her family opening a restaurant and she asked me if I can make her a bunch of embroidery arts as interior decor. The restaurant is a 'Pantai Timur' theme and I'm glad I can easily brainstorm with her the concept that she wants.
The mixture of embroidery & fabrics 
Like I wrote on my last post, when you're an adult and full time working, then, what's more, you think you want to achieve or set more goals. Fulfilling your time with something productive and this is my other way. I hope this has encouraged you to do some activity in your life. I never knew I have this kind of passion for art. I never tried before but I learn so much in youtube & Pinterest. Sometimes I read books, baking & watch Netflix in my free time. Whilst enjoy Netflix, I embroider something, there are two things in one time happening.  



Comments