A WALK ON THE DIFFERENT PATH.

It’s been a week since the day my dad passed away. Honestly, I miss him so much.

I don’t want to be that selfish person but I’m lost without Ayah. I do not know anything about the car I drive every day to work. He always reminds me about the services, about the tire & anything wrong that I should change. Every time my car broke down, he’s the only I can rely on to help me. Practically I owe him a lot.

On the night he left us, I didn’t get the chance to cry my hearts out. As far I know, I want the process of the hospital & bring back Ayah to the house as soon as possible.

After pengkebumian, that’s when I cried so much. And I still am. The titbits moments with Ayah never faded. We always talk about how grateful we raise by the perfect father. The one that goods & knows everything even in cooking.

I write more but I don't feel like wanna share it. That's enough for me to save as my own read. To the one and only my hero;

Abdol Razak Bin Salim.
23 JAN 1954 - 20 DEC 2018

Al-Fatihah.

Comments