HIGHLIGHTS OF YEAR 2017

1) WROTE AN ARTICLE FOR A WEBSITE


I enjoyed reading other people writing and that's why I always keen to surf the internet to find good topics. I found a small online magazine based in Singapore and my nerve telling me to try to approach them by email because I remember they're finding some freelance writer, so that's exciting.

They reached me and we starting to collab with other 10 local and Singaporean writers to publish as many articles as possible. They gave us timeline like how many should we write per week and confront with their community sort of like our article be accepted to publish publicly on their website or not. Oh and we offered RM10 per article that successfully elected. I randomly wrote an article about Travel Essential and a poem for the first week. Looks like my article more interesting than my mumbly poem (lol). I think to be fair it's not suitable for the website because basically, the website is all about fashion & lifestyle.

So I did it, and I also received the first 10 bucks from them. It's really small achievement but totally worth the experience for myself. The way of writing for articles is totally not same as mumbling on the blog. The articles need a lot of time to do some research and summarize the final work. But for the blog, like this, I just need a day to type whatever that already in my head. Not the best but honesty and feeling to share are the keys.

2) FAMILIAR FACES

This is dedicated to my favorite blossoming flowers Nur Shahira Meur Johari & Nurul Munirah Hassan. Our life after high school is so different and I think last year we decided to go back on track hangin out a bit more often. Just wanna make sure the friendship still there, the most tighten than others. I'm not complaining, it may be because our time is too fixed to see each other. We decided to celebrate each other birthday and make it into our tradition or somethin. Catch up a lil bit of each other life.

This two people that I wanna keep it as forever



3) THE ADVENTURES

〰On The Road Again 2.0〰
Back to how I start the year 2017 with I called it small ratio Pahang trip. It's like 2 days 1-night trip to Kuantan & Chini. Despite to on the year 2016, we did go to Sungai Lembing too but we visited Air Terjun Pelangi, but this time we just manage to visit Bukit Panorama. Oh and we visited the famous Tasik Chini in Chini district. It just amazing how big ol this lake is. Can you imagine the folklore about the dragon that lived in the lake?


the most remarkable hill i ever hiked after Brinchang


〰Experienced Live TV Show〰
The super spontaneous moment ever happened to me. This incident happened on last May at Pinewood Studio in Nusajaya, Johor. I randomly scroll Jep's (Sepahtu) insta page and I saw his caption about 'Sepahtu' will performing @ Pinewood Studio and no idea what program it is until I sat down and saw the stage' screen (lol). It was the 1st episode of 'Konsert Komedi'. I told Shafiq about it and he got excited because obviously, he's a fan of them.

After we arrived at the venue, the security told us that they just provide 200 seat availability. We almost didn't manage to enter but luckily they had some last called tickets left and Shafiq succeed snatched a pair of tickets for us. Turns out really cool ambient and lotsa humor vibe. Sepahtu is indeed a really good comedian. Even on commercial break, the stage manager and Sepahtu still giving us the best shot to entertained us whilst waiting for the live again.




〰Malacca-Kuala Lumpur Trip〰

The pit stop before Mak's (Anne) wedding in Kuala Lumpur and we decided to wander around a day trip to Malacca.


the famous chicken rice ball and other menus that extremely expensive









the best Korean street food

〰Singapore〰

The thrilling (an exciting way), this was the day I dragged Alyn for our day trip to Singapore for redeeming my ticket concert (oops). but also the day of the most spontaneous-random walk-hop around. 






Harry Edward Styles〰
I finally witness the live performance of  Harry Styles in Singapore (The Star Performing Art Centre). That was super huge for me and it's actually my first ever experience a big concert in a big venue with a huge crowd. It was actually his first ever solo concert and I feel lucky to be one of the audience.

But before the excitement happened, once again Alyn & I had our another spontaneous-random before the concert started. This time we accompanied with Meem (my lil sis's friend) who also going to the concert.





We decided to explore Singapore Botanic Gardens







Harry is a really nice person, I love when he greets us so gently. A lil rebel I supposed, there's an incident when he performed 'Woman' and he squeaking rubber chicken towards mic and accidentally pull the head. It made everyone goin crazy. He has such a powerful voice & stamina. He literally running on stage and throw an excellent performance ever. The music that played in his band is also so outstanding. I love the fact Harry including 2 talented women in his band.


This experience is literally the top of my highlight of the year. I really enjoyed it.
That's a wrap for the year 2017 and more upcoming for the year 2018 (I hope so).

For my lifetime I always develop myself like this phrase; "I live my life in the middle – in every sense. I’m okay with not being the best, but not being the worst; not standing out too much, but not be invisible either" so that how's I starting off to be a lil bit more productive for the upcoming year.

All the love,
Iqa

Comments